Few regions can rival the Pacific Northwest's (specifically British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon) scenery. Moist pine forests, volcanoes, and some of most picturesque spots abound here.
- West Vancouver, BCEnglish Bay Surrounds Point Atkinson Lighthouse
- Vancouver, BCBrockton Point Lighthouse and the Vancouver Seawall
- West Vancouver, BCGranite Shoreline of British Columbia
- Seattle, WALit Up Seattle Space Needle with City's Skyline at Night
- West Vancouver, BCGranite Rock Formations with Point Atkinson Lighthouse West Vancouver, BC
- Seattle, WAMount Rainier Stands Ominous Above the Seattle Skyline